Friday, January 30, 2009

Seth Childs, I am proud

Today, as I made all important work phone calls, I meanered over to Seth Childs Theater's page to see what movies were showing. Gran Torino is still out, which I need to see. Taken looks interesting, I will probably check it out, especially if anybody else is going. The third Underworld is showing, and having loved the first and tolerated the second, I will probably see it against my better judgement. And I should see Benjamin Button because of the Oscar prowess.

But the most exciting news is that SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE is showing at Seth Childs now! I know, we are all excited. If you haven't seen it, and you live in Manhattan, let's go see it. Tonight. Maybe even this afternoon. (This is a test to see if my boss ever reads my blog)

So, now you know what I need to see. If one of these is beckoning you in for some hours of entertainment, call me, let's all go to the movies.

3 comments:

sara said...

I would go with you if we didn't live four hours away from you. I don't think I'm going to get to see it before Oscar night, unfortunately. Later when it comes out on video.

rachel rianne said...

:)
hi john.
how's amber?

let's see gran torino.
not the third underworld.
thank you.

sara bonness said...

be honest...how many times have you been since the 30th?
sb